Winter has come to an end and with it most of ski resorts shut their lifts and closed their slopes. Looking back, this ski season was great. Despite I’ve only skied in Switzerland, I’ve been to some amazing places where I enjoyed amazing alpine landscape and had great time at the slopes.
In total, I’ve spent 7 days skiing:
- 3 days of skiing in Zermatt (November & December 2015 & March 2016)
- 1 day in Engelberg (February 2016)
- 1 day in Flumserberg (February 2016)
- 1 day in Jungfrau Region – Kleine Scheidegg-Männlichen (February 2016)
- 1 day at Melchsee-Frutt (April 2016)
Here are some impressions from my trips: